The Warsaw Spire situated on ”Rondo Daszyńskiego”, which is already under construction, will be the second tallest skyscraper in Warsaw after the Palace of Culture. With an height of 220 meters, this tower will be seen from all around the city. Two smaller buildings will surround this impressive construction.
The Warsaw Spire which is situated in the heart of the future business center will be the biggest office center of the capital as well as the second tallest building in Warsaw after the Palace of Culture. Over 4.000 sqm will be dedicated for a totally new urban space in front of the tower. Apart from the 220 meters tower, two smaller buildings will surround the Warsaw Spire (both 55 meters).
Between the main tower and the two smaller ones, the investors will build a new urban area for all the people of Warsaw. This area will be composed of fountains, shops, restaurants. The aim of this area is to make this place alive even outside the working hours.
One of the main asset of the Warsaw Spire despite its height is its localization. The tower will be situated on “Rondo Daszyńskiego” where a stop of the future second metro line is under-construction and from the Warsaw uprising museum. The ”Rondo Daszyńskiego” also has a very good transport communication for cars, trams, busses as well as bikes. 4 other skyscrapers are also planned to be built around this roundabout.
- Name: The Warsaw Spire
- Location: Intersection Ul. Łucka and Ul. Towarowa (Rondo Daszyńskiego)
- Building status: on construction
- Completion date: August 2014
- Height: 188m (roof), 220 (whole)
- Total building space: 100.000 sqm
- Floors: 49
- Cost of the project: Unknown
- Number of parking lots: 1200
- Award: Architectural Design in Poland 2011
- Green certificate: BREEAM
- Investor: Ghelamco Poland
Location of the Warsaw Spire:
To see the pictures in their normal size, click on one of them. To quit this page, press on Escape or click anywhere next to the pictures.
- Official website: http://www.warsawspire.pl/
- Investors’ website: http://www.ghelamco.be/site/pl/en/project-detail/42/warsaw-spire.html
Incoming search terms:
- warsaw spire latest
- SPIRE TOWER WARSAW
- warsaw spire construction
- warsaw spire skyscraper
- warsaw spire warsaw
- warszaw spire